New, Change or Terminate Service

Westby Utilities Customer Service
City Hall
200 N. Main Street
(608) 634-3416
Office hours are Monday thru Friday, 7:30 a.m. thru 4:30 p.m.

New Residential Service
Welcome to Westby! Please apply in person at City Hall, Customer Service Office. A picture ID will be required when applying.

Change Mailing Address/Transferring Service
Please call (608) 634-3416 to have your utility bill temporarily sent to another address or if you are moving to a new address within the City of Westby. You may be required to fill out an updated application.

Terminating Service
If you are moving out of the Westby Utility area and are closing your account with us, please call (608) 634-3416. Call prior to your move to schedule the last meter reading and to supply us with your new address for the final bill.

We are available for connects and disconnects during business hours, Monday through Friday.