Tax Information

Link to Vernon County Tax Information

Copies of the City of Westby tax roll are always available at City Hall for the previous/present year. Tax bills are mailed out in December. The first half of your taxes are to be paid to City Hall in Westby by January 31st of each year. The second half must go to the Vernon County office by July 31st. Feel free to call to check on the status of your tax payments or use the link above to contact the County office.